On behalf of ISPD and CSN, we’re excited to invite you to the 17th Congress of the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis, to be held in Vancouver, Canada in May 2018.
This is set to be a special meeting. With the theme of Patient-Centred Care, attending this meeting will not only enhance your expertise in home peritoneal dialysis, but also help you connect with the unique needs of our patients.
Some of our guiding principles as we plan this event:
- Ensure every attendee can truly say they learned new information that changes practice
- Attendees will discover & meet up with colleagues who share similar interests, while making new professional connections that will last well beyond the meeting
- Empower storytellers, innovators and fantastic speakers to share their experience, stories & successes
- Use debate, controversy & novel session formats to drive engagement
- Provide unique experiences & opportunities to gain practical skills
We look forward to seeing you in 2018.
Paul Taylor, MD & Daniel Schwartz, MD
Why Vancouver? Watch the videos.
A Different Kind of Meeting
Patients will participate in all aspects of the meeting
The use of novel & interactive sessions will have you actively learning, not passively sitting
Make New Connections
Discover & collaborate with new colleagues who share similar interests
I’m looking forward to an innovative congress in one of the world’s most beautiful cities!Joanne Bargman
It’s exciting to have the ISPD in Vancouver and in Canada to showcase the great work done around the world to better the care of patients living with kidney disease. In Canada, and in British Columbia specifically, we have promoted PD as an excellent therapy and have developed systems of care to facilitate support of patients and their families. This meeting will ideally showcase all of the innovations and successes of the last years, and build on that to help create an exciting future.Adeera Levin