PD nurses in Australia and New Zealand are invited to apply for funding to attend ISPD Vancouver 2018. This is a competitive application that will result in 7 PD-dedicated nurses being funded $3000 CAD each, which can be applied to conference registration, flight and accommodation.
You are a candidate to apply if you meet the following criteria:
• Dedicated PD registered nurse
• Full time, employed PD nurse who has worked in this area for a minimum of 2 years and is committed to continue to work in PD for a minimum of 2 years.
• Must reside in QLD, NSW, Vic, ACT, TAS, SA, NT or NZ
• You are committed to return to your workplace and present key learnings to your peers within 1 month of the conference.
• The candidate must attend the conference in its entirety and provide proof of attendance
• Application is competitive and will be adjudicated by the ISPD 2018 team in its sole discretion
This grant has been made possible through a Baxter sponsorship to ISPD Vancouver. ISPD retains full authority to select and disperse the grant based upon applicants’ ability to meet the pre-set criteria.